Analytics Manager Job Overview
Join us as an Analytics Manager to drive high performance by overseeing our system of analytics, managing the analyst team and running the translation of raw data into valuable business insights.
If you can analyze complex strings of data, apply business intelligence and communicate it into easily understood digestable pieces of info for our business stakeholders.
- Gather & understand business requirements
- Make effective data analysis strategies and reporting
- Research and implement technology solutions
- Mentor and manage a team of analysts
- Ensure quality with all analytics operations
- Build and present reports from support, tech, operations
- Translate raw data into business goals and improve performance
- Stay on top of and share the pulse of tech trends
- Experience as an analyst or manager.
- Experience in data reporting,
- Background in market research and project management
- Proficiency with Excel, R and SQL, Tableau, SAS)
- Ability to communicate well
- Ability to problem solve
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of business practices
- Certification: BSc/BA in Computer Science, Statistics, Data Managements