Application Developer Job Overview
Write clean code for fully functional applications as part of a team and on your own with little supervision. Be a master of at least one programming language while understanding a variety of platforms.
- Communicate with support, designers and project managers proficiently.
- Be familiar with client requirements
- Collaborate with a team to set and adhere to specifications
- Write clean source code that team members can understand easily.
- Complete projects within deadlines
- Perform appropriate tests, troubleshoot and debug before launch
- Write technical documents to reflect the application design and code
- Experience as application developer
- Experience in designing and building applications
- Proficient in one programming language such as C#, Java (J2EE) etc.
- Proficient in diverse platforms using development tools
- Good command of software design and programming principles.
- Time-management skills
- BSc/BA in computer science or relevant field
- BONUS: Certified application developer